The One Ring™ from J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings trilogy. This absolutely stunning version of the One Ring™ is officially licensed by Middle-earth Enterprises and created by master jeweler and lifelong Tolkien aficionado, Paul Badali.
Prefer the best!
With a fine, deeply-grooved (not laser etched) Elvish Tengwar script that will never wear down, it comes in four different karat options: 10k, 14k, 18k and 22k. (See short film below about the production process). Though the color difference between karats is difficult to represent perfectly in web photos, the general rule of thumb is the higher the karat, the more gold in the metal, and the brighter and richer it will be. Higher karats will be softer too, so if you plan to wear your ring regularly, we suggest the 10k or 14k version as less maintenance is required. However, if you are careful and don’t mind a little upkeep, the higher karat rings are definitely wearable.
This Official Version of The One Ring™
You’ve finally found the best One Ring™, at the best price, at the best website. Need further proof you made the right choice?
Best One Ring™: the evidenceᚡ
- Officially-licensed by Middle-earth Enterprises (not a knockoff)
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Made in the U.S.A. (top quality)
- Generous, substantial weight (vs. lightweight imitators)
- Wide selection of precious metals (10k-22k, white/yellow gold, platinum)
- Handcrafted individually, one at a time for each customer
- Huge selection of sizes (including custom ¼ sizes)
- Best price for genuine, brand new One Ring™!
- Resize service, in case you choose wrong size
- Tengwar, Elvish script on ring:
- Your choice of plain, black or red,
- Circles both the outer and inner surfaces,
- Grooves are cast deep (vs. painted on or shallow, laser-inscribed which can wear down), and
- Authentic hand-penned appearance, as if by Fëanor the Elf himself, who invented the Tengwar language (vs. the the impersonal precision of computer-drafted versions).
Also a popular choice, the One Rings™ as wedding bands for Tolkien fans in love, engaged to be married or looking to replace their original wedding rings—choice of yellow gold, white gold and platinum.
Available in sizes 4 to 20 in whole and half sizes, this officially-certified One Ring of Power™, like a wedding band, is rounded inside and out (comfort fit) and measures as follows: Sizes 4 to 8.5 approximately 6.5 mm (1/4″) top to bottom, Sizes 9 to 11 approximately 7 mm (just over 1/4″) top to bottom, and Sizes 11.5 and larger approximately 8 mm (5/16″) top to bottom. Ring widths vary to provide the best comfort for your finger size. Each ring measures approximately 2 mm (just under 1/8″) thick. (Sizes 13½ (13.5) and larger cost an extra $45.00.) The weight of the rings varies with size, approximately 7 to 10.8 grams in 10k gold / approximately 8 to 12.3 grams in 14k gold / approximately 9.5 to 14.7 grams in 18k gold / approximately 10.7 to 16.5 grams in 22k gold. The 10k and 14k rings are also available in white gold as well, for $30 more.
This One Ring™ is officially-licensed by Middle Earth Enterprises and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity! Remember, a knockoff One Ring will never be the same quality as an authentic one, and will not give you the satisfaction of owning an official, high quality One Ring™, made right here in the USA.
You may select from plain, black or red colored script for the Tengwar Runes™. The black script is colored with a jeweler’s antiquing compound; the red script is colored with enamel. If the color ever wears out, we will retreat the ring for free. To prolong the life of the script color do not expose the ring to cleaning chemicals.
Allow 7 to 10 business days (sometimes sooner) for production of this item. Platinum items, if offered, are considered custom order, and take up to 15 business days for production. Rush jobs are available for a fee if you need expedited service.
The Forging of the One Ring™
This short film depicts the manufacturer’s production process handcrafting The One Ring™ from The Lord of the Rings™. Enjoy! –My Precious Fantasy Webshop